To configure your device, follow the instructions below:
• Use the Track Pad or Menu button to navigate to the Manage Connections setting.
• Select Set Up Wi-Fi Networks.
• Select Scan for Networks.
• Select the network eduroam.
• Set the Security Type
• Enter your [Your SFU User ID] and [Your Password].
• Set the CA certificate
to the certificate you downloaded above.
• Do not change Inner link security
• Server SAN should be set to .
• Leave Server SAN blank.
• Leave Disable Server Certificate Validation unchecked.
• Check Disable Server Certificate Validation.
• Click Connect
• You should now be connected to the network. Click Finish to exit Wi-Fi setup.