To configure your device, follow the instructions below:
• If you are logged in to ChromeOS as a guest you will not be able to use this configuration.
• Start by downloading the configuration file from here
• After downloading the configuration file, open the web browser and enter the URL "chrome://net-internals/#chromeos" in to the address bar.
• Under the heading titled "Import ONC file", click on the "Choose File" button.
• Select the configuration file that you downloaded, and press the Ok button.
• Finally, click on the Wi-Fi icon in the bottom right corner of the screen, and select the network eduroam.
• Enter your user name and password in the Identity and Password fields.
• You should now be connected to the network.