To configure your device, follow the instructions below:
• Click the button below to download and install the necessary Root Certificate Authority file for this network.
• After installing the certificate above, continue with the Wi-Fi setup below.
• From the home screen, swipe to the left to access the apps list.
• Click Settings.
• Click Wi-Fi.
• Tap on the network named SFUNET-SECURE.
• When prompted, enter your credentails.
• Click in the black space to hide the keyboard.
• Set Validate Server Certificate to On.
• Select secure.sfu.ca.
• Click Done
• You should now be connected to the SFUNET-SECURE network.